Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Birthday!


Wow, my 39th Birthday, what a ride. I had the flu the night before, so I was feeling a little sick today. I was fine until my son Coye just kept fighting with me all day long. I got so sick and tired of it and I kind of freaked out!!!! I think that it should have been my special day.

I was trying to deal with it. I just figured out that I don't like my Birthday! I don't like getting older. I just want to be young and beautiful!

Every Birthday reminds me of all the failures I have. I feel like I have not measured up to everyone else. I am so afraid of the failures and sometimes I think that holds me back.

I want to succeed and flourish with my life and myself. I miss who I use to be. I am so sad!

I will be fine. I just want to scream. I am not very happy today. I hate it and the only thing I have to look forward to is 40!


  • love ya!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah Hun, you are beautiful in every way !Beauty is within and you my dear have it all, you are an awesome person and I love you just the way you are, But I understand how you feel I'm right there with ya I just want to be the young me on the (outside only)forever but we must keep the inner beauty cause that is what really counts!And the only person you need to measure up to is you! and it looks to me like you are measuring up just fine! I love you Have a great day!If you need to talk call me! I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete