Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How do we figure it out??????/

When does life get so bad and/or crazy that we cannot control it anymore.. When are our feelings more important then those of other peoples. How do we figure out a balance between making ourselves happy or satisfied and keeping those we love happy and satisfied. I wish there was some kind of guide so we can keep ourselves in check....... I want to know when does life get so hard that some people can't take it anymore, that they change in the blink of an eye, that they go against everything that has ever been important? Who are we to judge each other until we walk in anothers shoes. How do we decide what is right or wrong. Who are we to tell others what to do and what should make them happy... How do we go through our lives and keep ourselves happy and content without taking from another. How do we keep from not dying inside without taking from someone else. How do we make the world a better place and leave it better then when we came in. I wish I knew, I wish I could figure it all out.

love ya
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment