Monday, February 23, 2009

Words of Wisdom!!


Anyone that knows me for any length of time knows that I am a Self Help junkie! I mean I look up quotes of successful people from the past! One quote I have been thinking about for awhile now is this:

If the facts don't fit the theory,

Channge the facts!

Albert Einstein

The lady that is pictured above is about one of the most amazing woman I have ever spoken with. She has cancer through her whole body and in her bones. She has two little children and her husband is an x olympic champion in vaulting! She gets up everyday goes to kimo then comes home works for 3 hours, plays with her children, excercises, fixes dinner, does skin care appointments and then comes home takes care of her family before going to bed. She does this day in and day out. She is TERMINAL but she knows that the doctors are not "God" She believes in herself and in hope and the future. She gives me so much courage. I shared my admiration with my Director with MaryKay "Krista Johnson" who went on a trip with her to Germany that they both won with Mary Kay. Krista told Eileen how much she inspired me and mentioned my health struggles. Eileen who doesn't know me took time to write me a note. Now I need you to realize she is a million dollar Director who is extrememly successful and has nothing to do with me or my business. She wrote the following note to me
Tammy Ballard,
I just wanted to drop you a quick note and tell you how TRULY and I mean TRULY proud I am of you!! Krista tells me you are in DIQ... Wow your willingness to invest the time, $, energy, effort to attend Seminar gave you the "experiences" to change your "belief" and now Tammy you are changing your future along with countless other women! How exciting is that???
Your courage & perseverence will inspire and motivate them.... Even though there will be challenges on the jorney, some physical, some emotional. Ive learned that when you do the "possible" everyday, the "impossible " shows up at the end of the year. You are becoming the MOST obidient Director with your full circle classes, phone calls, interviews because you dont & wont have the energy to do it over. That is part of what will make you great Tammy. We all know that each day is a gift and each day is an opportunity to live life to its fullest--- even if it's a day we may not feel great, there's still opportunity if we look for it!!! None of us, myself included knows what tomorrow brings and a "health situation" can actually cause you to crystalize your day be more on purpose, have an attitude of gratitude, operate with a sense of urgency, and be more others focused!! What a gift in itself!!!
Tammy, it won't always be easy or fun with your situation but LIFE is about what you Focus on and it looks like to me you"ve go incredible LASER Focus!! I would love a screaming message or e-mail when you finish Directorship... (phone number and email included) And you know why I know you are going to finish? Because you, my friend, have been through TOUGHER" remind yourself of THAT!!!
With the utmost belief
Eileen Huffman
What an amazing lady! This goes along with Ella's blog about just reaching out to someone who may need you! You never know the life you may touch. I think of Eileen so often and am so grateful that someone who lives on the other side of the country who doesn't even know me, could love me and encourage me and breath belief into me with such passion and intentment.
Thanks Eileen, I won't let you down------ Love Tammy
It's so funny that men who lived so long ago have the wisdom that I need today to make myself a success! Another quote I absolutely love is:

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow

will be our doubts of today!

F.D. Roosevelt

It just goes to show us that what we think about we bring about. These powerful men are calling to us to help us with our goals, no matter what we are trying to acheive.

The significant problems we have

cannot be solved at the same

level of thinking which we created them

Albert Einstein

That last one gives me chills! If we are going to change we need to bring about a whole new existence of thinking! We cannot fix our problem with the same quality of thinking as we created it.

I have so many things in my life I am trying to change and become better at. It's like I have a hold of everything I ever wanted, I just need to figure out a way to make this work for me. I know I will!


Love ya


No comments:

Post a Comment