Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Blog




Well it has been a couple of days since I posted something on my blog. I have been realing with my Mother. it was crazy because we thought we were going to lose her and then the doctor came in and told us that she is improving. This is so funny, because she was talking to my father who died three years ago, telling us to raise our hands and the teacher would answer our questions, she thought I was steeling her Diet Coke. I was helping her and she would fall a sleep and then almost spill her drink, so I would go help her. She would wake up and then give me a dirty look and say "that is my Diet Coke and don't touch mine!" She was so mad at me. It was funny. When she woke up it was fun to tell her the stories. She felt bad because she didn't want to be mean to me. I told her it was funny and not to worry about it. I thought it was Hilarious! I am sooo glad that she will be getting out of the hospital soon. I am excited. She is moving in with David and myself. We will take great care of her. I know it will be hard work but after what we went through in the Hospital I am happy to take care of her.

Love Tammy

1 comment:

  1. That is sad. But a little funny too! I'm glad she will be moving in with you that will be good for her, Let me know if you need help!I need to see you my friend I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete